Our Mission

North Central Washington Behavioral Health

“Community Assistance for Better Public Behavioral Health”

Our belief and practice is that behavioral health care becomes most meaningful when people have voice, access, and ownership of their behavioral health care needs and services. North Central Washington Behavioral Health (NCWBH) provides, through service contracts, comprehensive and culturally sensitive services for adults, children and their families. It is the philosophy of NCWBH to assist those persons with mental illness and substance use disorders to achieve and maintain their highest level of functioning in the community and discourage inappropriate placement of persons in state institutions.

NCWBH values close collaboration with other health, social, and educational services, as well as the entire community and neighboring behavioral health organizations.

NCWBH values a system based on accountability, follow-through, outcomes (both system outcomes and outcomes of the persons served), and encourage utilization of local services.


Head and brain gears in progress. concept of human thinking